Immigration Medical Exam in Downingtown, PA
Immigration physicals are available M-F 8 am to 5 pm & S-S 8 am to 2 pm.
Our USCIS Designated Civil Surgeons are experienced with the medical requirements of these examinations. Individuals applying for citizenship, seeking Permanent Residency, or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical prior to approval of their application. It is mandatory that immigration physicals be completed by a Designated Civil Surgeon in order for the exam to be valid. We do all the necessary testing on site and have all of the required vaccines in our office.
AFC Urgent Care can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with guidelines provided by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, and Centers for Disease Control for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS). At AFC Urgent Care in Downingtown PA, Immigration physicals are available Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm & Saturday thru Sunday 8 am to 2 pm. AFC Urgent Care performs every service you will need to pass the exam.
Medical services needed to pass the exam:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Tuberculin (Skin Test) and interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis test)
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- A completed version of the most recent Immigration Physical Form I-693
Cost For The Medical Exam: Even with our convenient evening and weekend hours, our price for the Medical Exam is cheaper than most other doctors’ offices.
Prices are as follows:
- $175 for Physical & filing the paperwork
- $50 for RPR
- $30 for PPD
- $75 for Chest X-ray (if needed)
- $89 for Gonorrhea test
- $25 for a flu shot. Required during flu season from Sept 1stto May 1st.
- Additional fees for vaccines as required.
Required vaccinations are available for an additional fee or you can provide proof from another doctor.
After The Exam: Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC Urgent Care will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history. Please present this sealed envelope to Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services with your immigration application. You will also be provided with a copy of these forms. Please allow at least 1 week for the completion of these forms. We will contact you when they are ready to be picked up.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express