AFC Urgent Care Services in Downingtown, PA
Our doctors, nurses, and x-ray technicians provide children and adults non-life threatening injury and illness treatment, x-rays, lab testing and vaccinations at 1/3 the cost of an emergency room visit. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours and accept most insurance plans. Call 610-364-5310 or Walk-In.
At AFC Urgent Care Downingtown, PA – We offer the following:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non-life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, concussions, and bumps and bruises. We have the full complement of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals. Physicals are often required for:
- School districts
- Athletics (including concussion base line testing if required or requested)
- Pre-employment screening.
- Pre-Operative Exams: You can receive your pre-operative exams for minor surgeries and elective procedures. Please call ahead for availability.
- Travel Medicine: We offer most all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB, Step, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at any pharmacy for your convenience.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds & Coughs
- Cuts and Bruises
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Earaches and Infections
- Fevers & Flus
- Respiratory Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
Formerly AFC Doctors Express