AFC Urgent Care Services in Downingtown, PA
Our board-certified doctors, x-ray technicians, and nurses provide nonlife-threatening injury and illness treatment for children and adults. Receive x-rays, lab testing, and vaccinations at 1/3 the cost of an emergency room visit. We’re open seven days a week with extended hours and accept most insurance plans. Call (610) 364-5310 or Walk-In.
At AFC Urgent Care Downingtown – We offer the following:
- Urgent Care: Our walk-in urgent care center can treat your acute illnesses due to infection or a virus. Our skilled staff can treat minor wounds and injuries. We offer fast, affordable, and convenient treatment.
- Acute Illness: These illnesses often arrive quickly and can be severe in nature. Although usually brief, our state-of-the-art facility can provide the needed care to lessen the symptoms of your illness.
- Trauma: Cuts, minor fractures, and other nonlife-threatening injuries can be easily treated at our clinic. We can apply stitches to most cuts and lacerations if needed to heal correctly. Our digital x-ray can help our providers diagnose fractures. Injuries to bones must be set to heal properly.
- Minor Surgical Care: Patients who need foreign body removal or treatment for cuts and puncture wounds can be easily treated at our clinic. These injuries are often quite painful but can be quickly and efficiently handled at our facility.
- Occupational Medicine: Regardless of the industry your business is in, we can provide you with pre-employment screenings to ensure workplace safety. Our clinic can be the go-to location for all workplace injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: It is common to suffer sports-related injuries like strains, sprains, cuts, concussions, fractured bones, and the usual bumps and bruises. Our clinic is stocked with the bandages, casts, splints, and braces needed to stabilize an injury and ensure its quick recovery.
- Physicals: Do you need an examination for:
- CDL renewal or application
We are a convenient location for physicals in the Downingtown area. Our doctors are certified to provide DOT Physicals and Immigration Physicals. Call for details.
- Pre-Operative Exams: In some cases, we can administer pre-operative exams for elective procedures and minor surgeries. Please call ahead for availability.
- Travel Medicine: If you are traveling overseas, you can visit our facility for most required vaccines to keep you safe while abroad. We also offer travel medications to protect you from other infections.
- Lab Work: Our onsite testing provides you quick results in some cases while you wait. Our state of the art SLIA certified lab can also test for Flu, Strep, TB, and STDs.
- Digital X-Ray: When you suffer a sprain, you should always get an x-ray to look for fractures. Our onsite x-ray is available seven days a week and can be read while you wait. We can send you home with copies of the images and can forward them to other doctors or specialists upon request.
- Prescriptions: Our providers can write a prescription if it is needed for your treatment. Our onsite pharmacy can fill it for your convenience, or we can send it to a pharmacy of your choice.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.