Occupational Health Walk-in Medical Clinic in Downingtown, PA
AFC Urgent Care Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services
Need immediate care for your employees that cover a wide range of nonlife-threatening illnesses, injuries, and everyday medical services? AFC Urgent Care Downingtown can provide those services to you regardless of the size of your company or the industry you are in. You can expect constant communication as we focus on helping your employees be healthy again with back to work plans. We’ll work with you to streamline the process for the treatment of your employees. You can expect direct follow up with your employee, recordkeeping, and documentation of procedures and medications, appointment setups, and feedback on your employee’s status.
We want you to feel better and are focused on giving you the support you need to heal completely. We‘ll keep your employer fully updated on your return to work status. Our experienced providers will develop a clear plan to return you to work as soon as possible. The process involved with Occupational and Workers’ Comp can be overwhelming and confusing. We have years of experience in the area and can provide you clear and complete instructions regarding your treatment, how to handle reporting, and follow-ups. Call our staff today, and let’s get started with helping you feel better and tackling the Workers’ Comp process.
HIGHLIGHT OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- On the Job Sudden Illness and Injury
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Workers’ Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses, including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing Hours – Both DOT and non-DOT drug testing hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Physical Examinations
- On-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks, in addition to other health and wellness offerings
Our physicians are on-site seven days a week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, a full-service laboratory, and on-site medicine dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express