Occupational Health Walk-in Medical Clinic in Downingtown, PA
AFC Urgent Care Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services
The health of your employees should be your top concern if you are a manager or small business owner in the Downingtown area. Your bottom line won’t stay healthy if you don’t have a healthy workforce. At AFC Urgent Care Downingtown, we offer comprehensive Occupational Health Services to businesses in the area. Who wants to pay the high costs of a visit to the emergency room where your worker may wait all day before being seen by a doctor? Sending them to AFC Urgent Care Downingtown means they will be seen promptly in our stat of the art urgent care center by a board-certified physician. We are a cost-effective alternative to the emergency room that does not sacrifice high-quality care. Our experienced staff is available seven days a week to assist your business with no appointment needed!
Our walk-in urgent care clinic has reliable solutions to fit the specific needs of your industry to provide quality health care to your workforce. You’ll be in constant communication with our center as we work to get your employee back to work again. Our diagnosis and treatment process is streamlined with frequent updates being sent, so you are kept in the loop. We’ll inform you of your employee’s current status and when we think they will be ready to return to work. Your employee’s progress, feedback, and appointment scheduling will be part of our service to your business.
The staff and doctors at our urgent care center are committed to your health. We’ll help you back from an injury or illness so you can be as productive as possible when returning to your job. It is very stressful being sick or injured so severely that you miss work. All of your concerns should be focused on getting better. We’ll handle keeping your employer up to date on your health status. We want to get you back to work quickly but also safely. No one wants to see you reinjured and lose all of your recovery progress.
Especially stressful to employees are the procedures related to Occupational, and Workers Compensation claims. They can be complicated and overwhelming. In fact, many employers don’t fully understand all of the ins and outs of this process. Rely on our years of experience to help guide you through it so you can get the treatment you need to feel better and return to work.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- On the Job Sudden Illness and Injury
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Workers’ Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses, including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing Hours – Both DOT and non-DOT drug testing hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Physical Examinations
- On-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks, in addition to other health and wellness offerings
The board-certified physicians at AFC Urgent Care Downingtown are available seven days a week with extended hours to treat your employees. Our state of the art clinic has a full-service laboratory, digital x-ray, and medicine dispensary to help us provide complete care to your employees. Call our clinic today for more information or to set up a corporate account!
Formerly AFC Doctors Express