AFC Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Downingtown, PA
AFC Urgent Care Accepts Medicaid, Blue Cross and Most Major Health Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.
At AFC Urgent Care we most likely accept your insurance! Check the list below to see if your insurance company is listed. Do not hesitate to call us if you don’t see your insurance listed here.
- Aetna Better Health
- All Out of Area Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans*
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America)
- Health Partners Plans (Medicaid, Medicare and KidzPartners)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone Community Choice
- Keystone First
- Keystone VIP
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- PA Kids
- TriWest for Veterans
- United Healthcare (Great West, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- United Healthcare Community
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
We participate in some Medicaid plans at this time. Please call for details.
It is the patient’s responsibility to know and understand their benefits. If claims are denied due to limitations in coverage or if patient has a deductible that has not been met, the patient will be responsible for the remaining balance of their claim. Patients insurance must be active at the time of the visit. If a claim is denied due to lapse in coverage, the patient will be responsible for the total amount of the visit. Payment of applicable co-pays, co-insurance or deductibles is expected at the time of your visit. The staff makes every effort to determine, to the best of their ability, what those costs will be and will inform you prior to seeing the doctor.
*Certain plans will not have any out of state/area benefit coverage.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express