Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care Center for Employer Services in Downingtown, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in Downingtown, PA provides a variety of employer services
If your workers are suffering, your business suffers. Keep a healthy bottom line and a healthy workforce by taking advantage of the resources at AFC Urgent Care Downingtown. Our occupational health programs deliver top-notch service, so you can worry about the day to day operations of your business and we can worry about the health of the people who help make it work.
Our walk-in urgent care center can help you manage the recordkeeping and administrative requirements related to Occupational Healthcare. We have years of experience dealing with workers compensation insurance companies and understand the ins and outs of that process. We can provide you with DOT Physicals, Pre-Employment Physicals, Annual Physicals, and help you enforce Drug-Free Workforce requirements with random drug testing. We’ll continuously keep in touch with you with prompt, comprehensive service and constant communication. Big or small, we serve companies of all sizes in the Downingtown area. We’ll develop a back to work plan with your employee and keep you updated on their overall status. We’ll handle all recordkeeping requirements and handle any follow-up appointments if needed.
Our focus is getting you back on your feet again and feeling better. Your workplace will be kept up to date with your status, and we’ll lay out a clear path on how you can return to work. We have years of experiencing handling workers compensation. Don’t be overwhelmed by this confusing experience and let us handle as much as possible so you can concentrate on feeling better. We’ll make sure you correctly handle all record keeping and reporting requirements as well as follow up with you.
Highlights of Occupational Medical Services:
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Physical Examinations
- On-the-Job Injury and Sudden Illness Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Immigration Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines and Health
Call Us for More Information About:
- Worker’s Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing – We provide both DOT and non-DOT drug testing.
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, and immigration physicals
- Health and Wellness – Our clinic offers on-site flu vaccination and other health and wellness offerings. Please call today to learn more about these services.
- Immunizations and Vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
Our board-certified physicians are available every day of the week. No appointment is needed to see them, and with our extended weekday hours, we are a convenient choice for your employees. There’s no need to take a day off of work to visit our facility, just come in after the end of the workday. Our facility is also equipped with a digital x-ray and lab for your convenience. We also can fill most medications at our clinic or can forward prescriptions to a pharmacy of your employee’s choice.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express