If your employees aren’t well, business suffers. If business suffers, your bottom line suffers. As a business leader you’ve got enough to worry about. You need an occupational health program that delivers.
American Family Care (AFC) can help you manage the administrative requirements associated with Occupational Health. We understand workers compensation insurance networks, and we understand Worker’s Compensation, DOT, non-DOT, and Drug-Free Workforce Requirements. We provide prompt, comprehensive service and same-day communication back to you, regardless of your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees determine a back-to-work plan. Our staff will work with you to streamline treatment, provide feedback on your employee’s status, follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping.
We focus on helping you feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your work status, and that you have a clear plan to return to wrok as soon as possible. The occupational and workers compensation process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up.
Highlights of Occupational Medical Services:
- On-the-Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines and Health
- Immigration Physicals
Call Us for More Information About:
- Worker’s Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing – We provide both DOT and non-DOT drug testing.
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, and immigration.
- Immunizations and Vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccination and other health and wellness offerings. Please call us for more information.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days/week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, full service laboratory, and on-site dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express