DOT Physical Exam in Downingtown, PA
AFC Urgent Care DOT Certified Doctors Provide Medical Exams Needed for Your Commercial Driver’s License, CDL Application
Your Certified DOT Examination Partners
At AFC Urgent Care, our physicians have been trained and certified to perform DOT physical exams helping to ensure that drivers of commercial motor vehicles (CMV) are physically and mentally fit improving highway safety for all.
Our certified physicians will perform your exam which will include:
- Review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate
- And a review of your lung, vision and hearing function
The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years.
AFC Urgent Care makes it easy and convenient to take your DOT exam.
- No appointments are necessary, simply walk-in anytime during our business hours to complete the exam
- Assuming you pass the exam, you will leave with your Medical Examination Report and your laminated DOT medical card
If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than AFC Urgent Care. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely. Contact Irene Kennedy to set up an account with us today.
There have been many recent changes in the certification process and tougher requirements that must be met in order to be certified. Please download this document and read carefully before arriving at our clinic to make the process smoother and get you back safely on the road!
Formerly AFC Doctors Express